The daily routine of teachers is busy and challenging. The number of tasks to be checked is just endless and keeps growing exponentially every day. The same refers to the preparation of educational material to share with students. Missing out on a single assignment can cost too much. That’s why it’s crucial to have a tool that can store the most important information for you and send you reminders. It’s where teacher planners come in handy. The solutions are aimed at making the teacher work organization easier and hassle-free.
How to Choose a Good Teacher Planner?
There’s no universal answer to the question since the choice of a planning app depends on multiple things:
- Personal user preference — Someone will like a simple app sending reminders and notifications, while others will prefer the solution where they can set up personal schedules, make long-term plans, or assess their performance. Therefore, it’s important to choose a digital planner based on your common use cases;
- Ease of use — It implies the ability to customize the app under your type of activity, preferences, data logs. Setting up functions shouldn’t take a lot of time and be intuitive. You can choose both simple and more “sophisticated” programs for solving problems/tasks/subtasks;
- Filtering/sorting and other features — You should be able to sort the “agenda,” get a report, attach photos in a couple of clicks;
- Easy navigation — You should be able to enter any type of information and transfer it to the desired folder;
- Sound notifications about upcoming events — It’s sometimes necessary to receive notifications when it comes to important entries or tasks registered in your calendar. And a digital planner should you send all these types of notifications;
- The app size — Electronic schedulers take up some amount of memory required to be placed on the device. The more functionality the application has, the more space it will take. The choice of the best option with the required set of options and the available volume is easier by reading the characteristics of the scheduler. But we recommend you to give preference to well-balanced solutions;
- Synchronization — The popular majority of apps come with a synchronization function. This is the exchange of information with other devices: PC, tablet, mobile phone. This feature is crucial for a user since it isn’t necessary to enter the same information multiple times;
- Data backup — The safety of information is important when fulfilling your business goals, planning work moments, creating startups, etc. Copying occurs to the hard disk or floppy disk of the device with the possibility of subsequent data recovery without problems in the existing or new location. This function will prevent data loss in case of system breakdown, viruses on the device, and other troubles;
- Additional features — There may be some other features that will make the app use smooth and efficient.
Choose an app based on your individual needs and program capabilities.